This provides the ability to run the update button on the payslip page for a single employee.
This could be required if
- Changes were made to the time sheet
- Changes were made to super settings
- Employee was terminated before super could be calculated (Casual monthly super)
- Payroll rules were modified
- Other employee settings where changed eg. Payrate
Running the update button could remove any amendments that were made to the payslip, any new lines that were added to the payslip will remain intact, only the selected employee will be affected.