Frequently Asked Questions
Billing and payment
how do i create an automated workers compensation payment?
Workcover payments can be automated using an "Extra Rule".
John Smith's workcover payment is 38 hours at their default rate of $25
The key configuration for the example above:
- Title: This will be the Payslip Title that appears on the employee's payslip. For example "Workcover J.Smith".
- Group/Employee: Select the Employee affected. In this example "John Smith".
- Fixed or Percentage: Select "Fixed".
- Value: Change this value to hourly rate. In this example "25".
- Multiplier/Shift count: Set this value to the paycycle hours. In this example "38".
- Classification: Select "Workers Comp Entitlement".
- STP Category: Select "Gross".
The configured rule will now apply 38 hours at $25 classed as Workers Comp Entitlement.