Frequently Asked Questions
Billing and payment
How do I add a before tax salary sacrifice super contribution?
An automated Before Tax Salary Sacrifice can be setup using an Expense Rule.
Navigate to Menu > Settings > Payroll Rules > Deductions Rules > click the "Create New Rule" button.
Pam has a before tax Salary Sacrifice of $135 per week.
This is paid into her super fund automatically.
The payment should go through a clearing house as a Salary Sacrifice
The configuration for the example above:
- Deduction or Expense: Select Expense.
- Title: This will be the Payslip Title that appears on the employee's payslip. For example "Sal Sac Pam.B".
- Group/Employee: Select the Employee affected. For example "Pam Beesly".
- Fixed or Percentage: Select "Fixed".
- Value: Change this value to the desired amount. In this example "135"
- Classification: Select "Super".
click the "Add New Rule" button.