Frequently Asked Questions
Billing and payment
How do I setup a Manager?
To setup your Manager in Microkeeper:
1. Designating an employee as a manager.
- Go to Settings > Employees.
- Click the Edit button next to the Managers name
- Scroll down to "Access Control" and select the features they'll need access to. (Hover over the blue i if you're unsure of any settings)
2. Designating the staff/area that the Manager is in charge of, this designates who they'll be able to see in the Rosters/Timesheet area etc.
- Go to Settings > Locations
- Click the grey Edit button on the left, to change the location
- Tick the Managers of that location (Managers can look after multiple locations)
- Select the group of staff who work there too. (To see how to configure groups go here: (https://microkeeper.com.au/guides.php?guide=group-configuration)
3. Designating who receives email notifications for particular staff
- Manage > Notification Config
- Use the plus button to designate which Manager receives emails for which event along the top of the table.
- Use the Primary column for the "Primary" or Fall back manager when either another column isn't set, or the email bounces.