The Roster Process
There are a few steps involved in creating a roster, these are designed to make it as flexible and as quick as possible.
Data flow model
|Roster Calendar||- SMS|
- Calendar Roster
|- Employee Console Roster|
The data flows through the model from left to right.
- Start by rostering staff on the Roster Calendar by adding shifts and assigning them to employees.
- Once you're satisfied with your Roster Calendar, you can lock it so employees can view it.
- Employees can view their roster in several ways, including receiving an SMS, viewing it online via the employee console, or downloading a PDF for printing. You can also send push notifications to employees' phones to notify them of any changes to their roster.
- There are multiple ways to create timesheet data. You can review the Clock on/off guide for more information.
- To ensure accuracy, a timesheet to roster comparison page is available to help identify any inconsistencies in your timesheet data.
By following these steps, you can easily create and manage your rosters and timesheets, making the process more efficient and streamlined for both employers and employees.
This is a brief explanation of the roster process, we recommend reviewing all pages under the rostering guide for a better understanding of this process